Wednesday, May 21, 2008

15 months old!!!



Today was Micah's 15 month appointment. I still can't believe he's 15 months today. Anyway poor little guy got two shots, one in each leg. Everytime he gets shot it's so hard to see him cry and look at me with his puppy eyes. Anyway he was a trooper. After a few minutes of crying it was all over and he was happily sucking on his lollipop. He is now 32 inches long and in the 75% for height and is 22.6 pounds and in the 25% for weight. Poor guy is still tall and skinny. I guess he takes after his Uncle James. He is right on track developmentally. And other than a heat rash he's doing great!! I love to hear that he's doing so good. I guess I'm doing a good job as a first time mother. ;o)
This weekend we got a sandbox and a wading pool set up for Micah to play in. We also bought a few flower to plant in front of the house. I just hope my black thumb turns green and they don't die. Anyway, Micah had a great time playing in both his sandbox and pool. He would go from one to the other dragging sand with him into the pool. It was so much fun to watch him play and splash around. He just didn't want to sit in the pool. I think it was a little to cold for his liking. I have plenty of pictures of this weekend and I'll have some of my wonderful flowers soon too.








No comments: