Is the spinbrush for kids. About a month ago I took Micah to the dentist for his first check up. He loved the lobby, it had balls and toys everywhere. Then when they took us back he had a good time up until he had to get his teeth cleaned. He hated having to lay back and let someone brush his teeth. So the dentist opened his new toothbrush, which was a firetruck, and when you turn it on it lights up. Micah LOVES it. He now loves to brush his teeth and it's no longer such a fight. So I think this is the best invention ever.
March 2026 Audrey is 18
1 month ago





3 comments:
So true so true. How did we ever make it to adulthood with all our teeth?
I love the picture in your header! It is so funny!
I am very pround of him tell him to keep the cavity bugs out of his mouth
sarah
Post a Comment