I went to the doctor yesterday and got to see the baby. The baby was swimming all around while the ultrasound tech checked all it's organs and measurements. The baby is healthy and is right on track growth wise. After all the measurements she asked if we wanted to know the sex and I said "yes!" So she scrolled around and there it was....well nothing was there because we are having.......A GIRL!!!! We are soo excited.
March 2026 Audrey is 18
1 month ago






5 comments:
Yeah! How exciting! Little girls are so much fun! Can't wait to see you all soon.
I guessed right!
I am so happy to have another neice, we can't wait to see her.
Sarah
Yay!!! Congratulations!!!!!
-Erica
hooray for a girl! I am happy for you guys.
Congratulations. You are living the American Dream!!!All pink and ruffled things will take on new meaning now. Kisses to all
Post a Comment