.....spring semester of school!!!
I started the semester with this pile of books and now I am done with them. At least for the summer that is. I haven't decided if I will go back in Fall or just finish it all next summer. We'll just have to see how things are going after the new baby gets here. But the good news is I finally conquered this semester of school so I have time to catch up on my blogging. We went on an awesome road trip last month and I know some people dying to see pictures from it. So hopefully I can get that done this week. Wish me luck!!





2 comments:
Yeah for the end of homework!
Congratulations. I finished my semester of work as well. Although I didn't have as many books or demands as you, I'm just as glad to have that behind me. Love to hear from you:)
Post a Comment