It's really setting in this week that I have two kids. This is my first week on my own with them and it's also the first time they both are sick together. Micah lovingly shared his cold with Lylah. So it's been an interesting week to say the least. But so far I am loving being at home with both my kids and I am also loving how great they are with eachother. I hope their relationship stays close as they get older. Micah has been really helpful and loves to put Lylah's pacifier in her mouth when she cries. He's such a good big brother.
Now for some pictures.
Micah wearing Lylah's headbands....Naptime....
Overall having two kids isn't half bad!





3 comments:
Cute kids! They don't really look much alike though. :)
I cant believe all that hair. So cute
I think it is awesome that Micah is so interested in helping and loving his sister. Kudos to Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment