He loves playing in the dirt, swimming, wresting with his daddy, riding his bike, and loves to paint and color. He is the best big brother to his little sister and is super protective of her. He is such a fun loving little guy.
Lylah (4 years)
Lylah is such a happy girl. She is into everything these days and tries so hard to keep up with her big brother. She loves to play with him and has the best laugh. She is definitely our little princess that does not mind getting dirty.
I am a wife and a stay at home mom. I have the most wonderful husband who I have been married to for 6 years. We have been blessed with two wonderful kids. I have started this blog to keep everyone updated with our little man, little lady, and our busy lives.
2 comments:
too cute, did he do that himself??
Sarah
Yep! Jeremy was watching him and he found him hiding in his box of stuffed animals. He's such a character!
Post a Comment