Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. It started with Micah painting a pumpkin then I later carved it. When I open up the pumpkin Micah said "yucky" and wanted nothing to do with the carving process. But he was willing to pose with the pumpkin after it was done.

After carving and painting we headed to a really little carnival with Micah's buddy, Nolan, and his mom, Jessica, to check it out. There they did stick horse racing, fishing, duck catching, and a few other little games.

Then we came back to Nolan's house to eat some pumpkin shaped pizza and do some trick or treating... Micah was a policeman....
and Lylah was a monkey.


Jeremy also joined the fun and dressed up as a prisoner for Micah to boss around.


Micah's friend, Nolan, was a ghost...These boys are great friends and are only 5 weeks apart in age..

The boys had a blast trick or treating and got a ton of candy....
Lylah mostly did this.....

But I think she had a great time anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets be honest this is not the first time I've seen a prison jumpsuit :) JEREMY

Lara said...

So what did you dress up as Linds?

lindsay said...

I dressed up as the supportive mom. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry I forgot to leave a comment when you posted this. Micah was a little cutie for halloween, did he already eat all his candy? Or maybe I should ask is Daddy finished off all the candy. Looks like y'all had a good time especially Lylah.

Love y'all
Sarah