I am so late blogging about Lylah turning 4 months old. Sadly, blogging has been put on the back burner in my busy life. But it's better late than never, right?
This little beauty turned 4 months old on the 7th.
She weighs 15 lbs 10 oz which is in the 90%
She is 25 inches long which is in the 90%
She wears size 3 diapers and size 3-6 month clothes
She has recently learn to make a razz sound and loves doing it when mommy wants her to go to sleep
She can roll from her front to back
She is still amazed at her older brother and stares at him all the time
She laughs and it's adorable
She is really ticklish on her feet
She LOVES books
And she's working on letting mommy get some extra sleep. She is now sleeping from 9:30-4:30 which is an awesome stretch compared to waking up every 3-4 hours like before.
We went to the dr for her 4 month check up and she told us to start rice cereal. I was of course so excited, thinking that maybe this would help her sleep better. So we started the night she turned 4 months. At first Lylah didn't know what to think and eventually she decided she just didn't like it at all. The cereal ended up mostly on her bib and all over her face the first night. But as the week went on she's started to get the hang of it. Here's some pictures of her first taste of rice cereal....
Even brother jumped in to help....





3 comments:
She is so sweet, I can't wait to spend a little time with her this weekend. I love the picture of her with the santa hat. See ya soon
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I love to hear the stories and see the changes in both kids. Enjoy every moment...even in the middle of the night.
Blessings in the new year.
She is getting so big! I love that first picture.
Post a Comment