Sorry this post is so late. I've been super busy lately. But I did make a New Years resolution to blog more. I hope I can keep it. :)
We had a great Christmas! This year was so much fun and Micah understood more about it this year than last year. My mom came down for the holidays and we had a blast.
Christmas Eve we had a big snow storm, because of that we missed Christmas Eve church services. But we did make it to Jeremy's parent's house for a mexican style dinner, which was yummy. After that we came home and set out cookies, milk, and mimi's (pacifiers). Yes it happened we finally got Micah to give up his beloved mimi's. We talked a lot about giving them to Santa before hand, so when Christmas Eve came around he suck on all 4 of them for one last time and said his good byes. It was so cute to watch. We had told him that his mimi's were going to go with Santa to the North pole for all the elf babies. He loved the idea of giving them to elf babies. We also told him that in return for his mimi's Santa would bring him a toy, he also loved that part. After getting things ready for Santa we headed to bed.
Micah woke us up at around 7:30 and told us there was a choo choo in the living room and he asked if he could play with it. :) We told him yes but go get Grammie first. So he ran to her room as fast as he could to wake her up. Micah had a blast opening presents and of course playing with his choo choo trains. Santa did a good job this year. Lylah loved her jumperoo but after a few minutes all the excitement took it's tole and she crashed in it. After presents I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast and we headed outside to play in the leftover snow.





3 comments:
Happy New Year. Your family is growing so fast and furious. I'm glad you are taking time to capture these moments and treasure them. I appreciate you sharing them. Have a wonderful and blessed year.
I love that close up of Lylah, she is beautiful. Sound like y'all had a great Christmas. I really enjoyed seeing y'all. Lets not hope for a White Christmas on years we want to be there. Driving in it was a pain in the tookis. Love you guys!!
Sarah
I'm glad you had a good Christmas with snow. And congrats on giving Santa those mimis!
Post a Comment