Thursday, June 17, 2010

5 years

As I typed my title I can't believe it! 5 years of marriage has already passed for Jeremy and I.


In 5 years we have:

*moved three times.


*had two beautiful kids.


*adopted three adorable dogs.


*bought our very own house.


*and had some of the most trying times.


But I have to say I would not have wanted to do any of these things with anyone but him. I have never been so in love with someone. So here's to 5 years and to 50 more!

I love you, Jeremy!



Happy Anniversary!!




P.S. I know I haven't blogged in forever and I have a ton to catch up on but I thought this one was important. So more to come later.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grandmother said...

Happy anniversary. Thanks for taking care of Lara. You may not be legally family.....officially you are. Thanks and Love. Cathy and Steve

seykora said...

Congratulations. I can't believe it has been 5 years since I've visited you and celebrated the wonderful day. I still fondly remember the wedding. I just wish I could have a list of things accomplished over the past 5 years like yours. Kiss each other and the little ones for me.