I know I am really late posting this but I thought it was an important thing to blog about.
In June, I took the kids to Denver to help out my good friend, Lara, while she was on bedrest with her second baby.
Micah was so excited to go on the plane.
Here he is patiently waiting for his "hairplane" to get there.
Lylah wasn't so patient while we waited.
Finally on the airplane...
After a long flight with two kids. We finally made it to see Ben, Lara, and Caelyn.
The kids didn't waste anytime playing together.

Lylah had a love/hate relationship with Caelyn's old "alien" exersaucer...
I think we played in Caelyn's sandbox everyday. They loved it.
They also enjoyed playing piano.

Micah and Caelyn became fast friends and picked up where they left off over a year ago.
Here's some videos of our adventures in Colorado...
Caelyn had her first picnic with Micah and Lylah
They played frogs...
And then we had to head home. Daddy really missed us. :)
We had a great time visiting Lara and Caelyn.
We discover that the last three times in the past 4 years that we've seen eachother one of us was pregnant. So we are definitely looking forward to getting our kids together soon and next time we can catch up on some site seeing. :)





3 comments:
If one of us has to be pregnant the next time we see each other, it better be you!
Thanks for coming out to help!
Ummmm...not happening! There will be no more preggos on the next trip. I'm ready for some FUN!! Minus you on bedrest and me hiking up hills while 6 months pregnant. :)
What a great capture of the first. I'm glad you were brave enough to take the two kids and travel to CO. Not everyone mom is willing to do that alone. Kudos.
Post a Comment