Last week we had a good rainstorm which left us with 6-8 inches of rain. The kids had a blast once the storm subsided. It was worth having to wait inside for half the day.
March 2026 Audrey is 18
1 month ago
Last week we had a good rainstorm which left us with 6-8 inches of rain. The kids had a blast once the storm subsided. It was worth having to wait inside for half the day.
3 comments:
I love jumping in puddles and not caring about wet clothes. I encourage kids to do this all the time......when we grow up we can't splash, or it is frowned upon. I'm glad to see that your kids enjoy it as much as I. xoxoxo
How fun! We haven't had rain in awhile.
They are just to fun. I wish we could have been there to play in the rain.
Sarah
Post a Comment