Last month we went to New Mexico for a wedding and decided to go up a week early for some camping at my mom and her husband's (Jay) house.
We met my brother and his family up there too. We had an absolute blast and it was so nice to relax and catch up with family. Here's picture overload of the first part of our trip.
This is what the kids looked like everyday. Showers were a must every night. But they had a blast getting so dirty!
Grammie, Jay, Micah and Lylah
Lylah and Camron
The kids LOVED playing with their cousins.
Grammie with the kiddos
Brandon enjoying some fishing
Lylah wanted to wear her swimming suit, swimmer, and hat but she did NOT want to get into the water.
The kids loved getting in Camron and Kylie's rafts.
We loved Papa too!
Giving Grammie kisses.
Matching cousins!
This is where Jeremy and the kids spent most of the week.
The whole clan minus Jay.
The girls
Part of the cousins....we missed Shane and his family
I was so busy with all the wedding stuff that I forgot to get my camera out in Albuquerque. But I do have a few pictures coming up in New Mexico trip Part 2.
After we visited everyone at the lake we headed to Albuquerque for a few days. While we were there we had so much fun we forgot to get any pictures! :( We had so much fun playing with Shane and his family. The kids even got to spend the night with their cousins while we got to go to Kat and Scott's wedding. I really with I would have remembered to bring out our camera. But we definitely have some good memories that we got to bring home.





2 comments:
Great pictures! I can't believe how big Brandon's kids are. Crazy!
I can't get over how curly Lylah's hair is such a pretty girl!
Sarah
Post a Comment