Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The big 5!

I do not know how this happened but my little guy is 5!!

How did he go from this....


To this...



In a split second!

I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that I have a 5 year old.  He's getting ready to go to school.  Which I know he is really excited about but I am NOT ready for this big step in his life.
I really want to hold on to my baby boy as long as I can.  Good thing I have many more years before college because I know I am going to be a MESS.

Micah,
You have grown into such an amazing little boy.  You make me laugh everyday and I LOVE your know knock jokes that sometimes I don't get but they are still funny. You are so smart and I have loved teaching you so many new things this past year.  I love that you are so helpful and are always eager to Swiffer the floor or to empty the dish washer.  I just hope that little piece of your personality stays for a while. :)
I am so glad you are in our family.  You are an amazing big brother and I could not ask for a better friend and "protector" for your little sister.  You bring such joy to our lives. I am extremely blessed that God trusted me to be your mom.  I am so excited to see what this next year holds for you.  I hope you have the best 5th birthday ever!

I love you!
Mom

Happy Birthday My Little Man!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a sweet boy, you are such a lucky Momma, and he it's a lucky boy.

Aunt Sarah

Lara said...

I must have missed this post! But Happy late birthday Micah!