Well I saw how easy it was for family and friends to see Lara's updates on Caelyn, so I thought maybe it would be a nice thing to do for my family and friends since we live so far away now. Well since this is my first entry I guess I start with some back ground information.
Jeremy and I got married June 2005 and moved to Texas in July 2005. We bought a new house in December of 2005 and once we were home owners we decided to add a new addition.
So Micah Wesley was born on February 21, 2007. In about 3 weeks my little guy is going to be a year old!!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. He's learning new things so fast. Now he's walking around when he feels the need to. Mostly when he's not in a hurry. When he is in a hurry he'll get in his crawling stance and charge at you like a bull. He's got a great big personality and is the best of me and Jeremy.
Jeremy is still working for General Electric and loves it for the most part. Of course it has it's days, like every job does.
Me and Micah stay home and love it. I love being able to be there for all his milestones and I also love teaching him new things.
In recent news: Me and Jeremy have joined Weight Watchers and have lost 19 pounds between us. He has lost 10 and I have lost 9. We're so excited to be getting into better shape and to be eating a lot healthier. We are also in the process of joining a church. We have to attend a 6 week class in order to join, but so far it's worth it. We are doing nightly bible journaling and we are learning so much from that. We are so excited to finally have a church home that we feel comfortable in and love.
March 2026 Audrey is 18
1 month ago





2 comments:
Yeah Lindsay! Welcome to blogging. We need more Micah pictures though. :)
Oh you have a cute son. Some of those pics are addorable. It was nice to read up on you. Jen
Post a Comment