
Tooth number 5 is now coming in. We have been very fortunate with all Micah's teething. He is such a good baby and we barely can notice when a tooth comes it. We can only tell that he has a new one when he bites us with it. He is now eating all big people food and the only thing that he eats in the baby aisle is baby Cheetos (his favorite). He's still learning how to use those teeth, I'm sure he'll get the hang of it in no time. Poor thing has HUGE top teeth, he looks like a little chipmunk when he smiles. recently he also learned how to wrinkle his nose. As you can see, it's pretty cute.
Last night he started to come down with a cold. I think he caught it from one of the baby's at the church nursery. This is only the second time he's been sick. Last time we had to deal with high fevers, I'm hoping this cold will just run it's course without a fever. Last night I was up with him three times because he couldn't breath out of his nose. Those little baby noses don't leave much room for air when they are clogged. Anyway, hopefully tonight will be better.





1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is! I think he looks like your side of the family Lindsay. Keep posting!
Post a Comment