Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back to New Mexico we go.....

I have some exciting news. We have gotten an opportunity to go back to New Mexico for a month. Plus our hotel and Jeremy's food will be paid for. That's right, they needed his help so bad up there that they are willing to pay for him to go up there. Granted that leaves me and Micah to fend for ourselves but it's worth it. I also recently found out that my Aunt and Uncle will be in Farmington for a couple of days!! I haven't seen them in 3 years so of course I want to make a trip up there while I'm so close. So hopefully it all works out and I am able to. They gave us a little over a week's notice. So now I'm scrambling to get things done. We found someone to watch our dogs and our house. This weekend I have a baby shower to help host and also on

Sunday Micah is getting dedicated. We're planning on heading out after lunch on Sunday. That way we don't have to put Micah through a 10-12 hour drive all in one day. So we're hoping to get at least halfway on Sunday. Jeremy has to report for his first day up there on the 8th. We won't be coming home until May 11th. Needless to say this will be so much fun and a much needed vacation. I can't wait to see Micah play with his cousins. I'll be sure to get lots of pictures!! Speaking of pictures, here are the Easter pictures I promised. I got a new awesome camera for an early birthday present and I think I was able to get some good shots with it......ENJOY!!

The cousins (it was hard to get a good picture)...

1 comment:

Lara said...

Have fun in New Mexico! Wish we coould be there.