Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good Ole Farm Town

Well on Monday we got back from a quick trip to Farmington. We had a great time visiting with all my family. My aunt and uncle came down and we enjoyed seeing them. I got to see my nephew and niece who are growing up so fast. Camron is only a head shorter than me and he's 8!! I can't believe he's going to pass up his aunt in height soon. While in Farmington Micah discovered how much he loves sunglasses. He also discovered how fun dirt can be to play in. Unfortunately he decided to eat it and discovered it isn't so tasty. And in honor of my musical family we broke out Micah's violin so he could play it for the first time. Hopefully next trip my Grandpa can teach him Twinkle. ;o) Last week we also got to see my brother and his girls. It was great to visit with them and Micah had such a great time playing with them. Me and Micah are looking forward to another trip to Farmington and this weekend we're going to visit to the zoo to celebrate my birthday with my brother and his family. :o) 26, geez I'm getting old!!! Anyway, here's a mess of pictures for your viewing pleasure.





3 comments:

Lara said...

The kids are looking so big! How did we get so old?!?

Lara said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay!

Jen and Allen said...

I love the sun glasses pic. TOO Cute!