Recently Micah has gotten big enough to fit into his wranglers. So this weekend Micah and Jeremy dressed up in their wranglers and polo shirts and posed for a picture. Aren't they cute?!?!Micah also got to help daddy mow the lawn, dont' worry he wasn't actually mowing when Micah was on there.
By the way thanks for all the prayers, Micah is feeling soo much better.





3 comments:
We are glad you are feeling better Micah! That is a great picture of you in your new jeans! :)
now micah needs a cowboy hat like his daddys
sarah
Lindsay
I love catching up on your blog. I don't visit as often, but I visit more than I write. hahahah. Time has gone by very fast (since your wedding) and I'm so thrilled to see how happy you are and the fun the 3 of you are having. Enjoy and capture those moments. They go by fast.
Renee
Post a Comment