Saturday, July 26, 2008

A friend this week

I watched one of Micah's friends three days this week. Micah had a blast with Nolan although he did have trouble sharing his toys. By the end of the week he was doing much better. Nolan is 5 weeks older than Micah and they have conversations that are all their own. It's really cute to watch them play together. This week they were facinated with helping me clean (I hope I don't get into trouble with child labor laws) ;o).....




Micah also got some bath crayons....He LOVES them!!!



Yesterday he was also busy helping mommy pay bills......



Micah was so busy this week cleaning and paying bills he is pooped and ready for a relaxing weekend. Tonight we're going to take him to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time, I think he'll enjoy it. After all what's better than pizza and games.

2 comments:

Lara said...

How cute! Those pictures are great! :)

Anonymous said...

He is so grown up.

sarah