I must have forgotten how many books and how much time goes in to school. I have been so swamped lately. I'm barely able to squeeze in family time and housework in between homework. I guess I didn't realize how hard it would be to finish my degree with a 18 month old and a husband. But I think I'll make it, so far I have mostly A's in all my classes with the exception of one B+ and I hope to keep it that way. So if I'm not blogging very often you all know why.....look at that pile of books, and I still have one more on the way!!!
March 2026 Audrey is 18
1 month ago





5 comments:
wow! How much longer will you have of school?
Good job! I know you can make it. It might not be too much fun now but you will be so glad you did it when you are finished!
Boston-
I graduate this next summer 09!!! So just a few semesters of this.:o)
Thanks for you encouragement, Lara!!! I can't wait to be done! ;o)
Take a deep breath. Ok now take it from an old pro, since I only did two semesters of the ten year journey it took to get my degrees without children, Prioritize! Only worry about what has to be done today not tomorrow or didn't get done yesterday. It must have not been that important, besides when you get your degree most people don't even remember what you didn't do. They're too amazed you could get a degree with a family in tow. Next all of your homework assignments will let me repeat will take at least twice if not three times as long as the did before so budget time accordingly and you will find it helps. Last stop doing all those little chores around that house that DO NOT have to be done for more that aesthetic purposes, that's right you do not have to have a perfect house right now. No expects you to have kids and go to school and have a perfect house, so take advantage of it either that or make Jeremy do them it won't kill him. You would be surprised how much time you spent rearranging nick knacks Micah as rearranged and washing two dishes by hand when you could just rinse them put the in the dish washer and wash with a full load later. Really I guess I'm saying make sure Micah is not missing out on time with you because you are to busy with housework and homework. Keep giving him all those great activities like paint and play dough and going to the circus ect.
Lindsay: I love to see and catch up on all those treasured moments. I know school and family can be overwhelming, but it will be good for all. Remember to pause and kiss Micah. Those kisses will get you through so much. Good luck.
Post a Comment