I thought I would drop in and write a quick post. We had some visitors this week. My friend Haleah, her mom, and cousin came in to town on Monday night on their way to Tennesee. So on Tuesday we went to the Aquarium and had a great time. Micah loved all the animals. Here's a few pictures.
Micah loved the leopard...
And the flamingos...
I started my Fall semester on Monday. Twelve online credit hours, so my days are going to be so busy from now on. I have so much homework and it's just the first week. So wish me luck!!
Luckily I will have some help because Friday my mom is coming into town. Maybe she will entertain Micah while I get some homework done. ;o)





3 comments:
Haleah! It has been forever since I saw her. Good luck with school.
Hey - what are you going to school for and where? Good luck!
-Erica
If you need to commiserate, have a sympathetic ear, or just some plain advise about school and kids all you have to do is e-mail or call.
Post a Comment