I love Thanksgiving. It is so great to have a holiday that makes you stop and think about everything you are grateful for. Here are a few things I am thankful for. I am thankful for the Lord first and foremost, without Him I wouldn't be where I am today. Next, I am thankful for my husband and beautiful son. I love being a wife and mother, they make me so happy. I am also thankful for my family and friends. It is so great to have so many great people around me that I can depend on when I need them. I have so many things that I am thankful for, I don't have enough time to write them all down.
Don't forget to think about what your thankful for today.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
March 2026 Audrey is 18
1 month ago





1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you ate too much!
Post a Comment