Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pumpkins and Pirates!!

Micah was invited to a pumpkin patch birthday party for his cousin a few weeks ago and he got a little pumpkin. Jeremy thought it would be fun if he painted the pumpkin, so that's what he did. He loved it!!! I bought a bigger pumpkin for us to carve. But I think Micah thought it was too messy, because he would not touch the insides at all. He was, however, fascinated with the candle I put in it.


Painted with love by Micah....
The aftermath of painting with a toddler...
Before.....


During.....
After.....
We had a great Halloween. We went over to a friend's house and trick or treated with their son, who is 5 weeks older than Micah. They had great time getting candy and most of all knocking on all the doors. After they had their fill of trick or treating we headed back to their house and played a game. Overall it was a great night.

Trick or Treating with Nolan

5 comments:

Lara said...

What a cute little pirate! :)

Bluebird & Company said...

Tell Micah I LOVE his pumpkin!
Also, He is a very cute pirate!

Bluebird & Company said...

Did you make his costume?

lindsay said...

No, I bought his costume this year. But I am thinking next year I will make it. It doesn't seem that hard. And I think I'm crafty enough. ;o)

Anonymous said...

that pumpkin is a masterpiece. we is do fun i wish i could have been there to see him

sarah