Tuesday, June 23, 2009

50 days to go!!

I just looked at my counter and realized we only have 50 days left before D day!! AHHHH! So much to get done before we meet our little girl. My belly has been growing like crazy and for the past two doctor appointments I've been measuring a week ahead. Maybe that means she'll come a little early. :o)

Anyway here's what the belly is looking like lately....


I'm loving all the movements she makes. I think she might be a little more active than Micah was. She seems to have the hiccups all the time.
Notice the potty chart in the background. Yea we're kinda trying to potty train Micah but he's not cooperating too well. It's okay though no rush....maybe he'll be ready by age 3....I hope.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Yeah for the baby belly!

Hopefully Micah will be ready after the baby comes. It might be too much change at once for the little guy.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see that sweet baby girl

Aunte Sarah

Grandmother said...

We think that you should name the new baby Catherine Stephanie.

Your friends,
Cathy and Stephan (Lara's parents)