Monday, June 8, 2009

Camping

I know I'm due to post about the rest of our April trip but I just had to get in here and post about our camping trip a couple weeks ago. We had a blast!! We went to Daingerfield State Park in east Texas and it was gorgeous and so much fun. I don't think Micah stayed clean the whole time we were there. He loved playing in the dirt and water. I think it was his dream vacation...




We were so sad when the weekend was over. But we got plenty of fishing and swimming in while we were there. Here's some pictures....



When we first got there, the rangers had found a few day old fawn in the road. It was so neat. Micah didn't know what to do with him though. He finally pet him after a few minutes..

We rented a boat while we were there. Jeremy actually had a blast rowing around the lake.


This was our campsite. It was so roomy and shady, we loved it!!

Taking a walk to the potty...

Even the dogs enjoyed some relaxing camping time....

The fire that provided us with some delicious smores, biscuits, burgers, and hotdogs.
The guys are going on a boys only camping trip in July but we hope to get one more family trip in before baby girl gets here....only 9 weeks 2 days to go!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like ya'll had a blast we sould go camping with ya'll sometime. Rusty got huge.

Sarah

Lara said...

You got some great pictures. Glad you had a good time.