Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nerves


Okay so tomorrow is the BIG day. I am so nervous about a number of things. The first one being surgery. I remember the pain I was in the days following Micah's birth and I keep asking myself if I'm up for that agian. I also am nervous about how Micah is going to act once the baby is home. I hope he loves her as much as he does now. He's always kissing or touching my stomach. I know he's going to be an awesome big brother, it could just take some time to get there. I am also nervous about being away for a few days. I'm going to miss Micah sooo much. Especially being there to say good night to him. And when I come home I won't be able to pick him up for two weeks, that part is going to kill me. Okay it's too late to go back now. Tomorrow I'm headed to make this family an official family of four. Regardless of my nerves, I can't wait to meet this baby girl!
Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow.

7 comments:

Pete, Amanda, and Martina said...

Congratulations!! I will be thinking of you tomorrow!! Our prayers are with you.

dixie said...

we'll be praying for you!

dixie said...

oops!....that was boston, not dixie....my mom must have logged in to my computer...:)

Jen and Allen said...

Good luck and I hope that all goes as planed. Becareful about that picking him up... My mom got so excited to see Kim running to her with arms up smiling and saying MOMMY that she for got and picked her up and tore all of her inside stiches... so be care ful !
Cant wait to see pics

Anonymous said...

love you guys we will be prying for you and for Micah.

sarah

Lara said...

We will be praying!

seykora said...

Thinking of everyone. I can't wait to hear about the new adventures of two.....