This year I started working with Micah on his letters and numbers. So last week I decided to do an activity with him. I poured flour on a tray and let him practice writing his letters in it.
He loved it and eventually was making a road for his toy cars in it.
She liked to taste the flour.
Making the road.
They did make a BIG mess but it was worth it.
They had a lot of fun.
Me and Lara cleaning up the mess.
And yes even the dog got in on it. :)





4 comments:
Thats too cute!
That looks like they had a blast. I thought of the flour fight too right before I scrolled down to see that picture. Which I can't believe you put online! ;) We looked so young.
I thought you would like that picture,Lara. LOL!
that's a funny picture of you and Lara!:) Good thing you're carrying on the tradition.....if my kids ever ask to have a flour fight, I'll send them to your house. :) just kidding.
Post a Comment