Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

Mr. Butterball

We had a great Thanksgiving with just our little family. It was so much fun and the kids loved all the food. I think that was the best they have eaten in a long time. Note to self: make turkey more often. Here's some pictures from our day.

Our table
The adorable centerpieces Micah made for us at school.


Lylah loved the pink salad

Out of a ton of pictures this was the best one I got of them. sigh.


On Sunday we had another dinner with Jeremy's parents, his brother, sister in law, and their kids. We had a great time and the kids had a blast playing with their cousins and the leaves.

I love this time of the year and I have so much to be thankful for. I am so thankful for my husband and two adorable kids. Also for all of my friends and family both the ones here and those that live far away. I sure miss everyone this time of year. I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Your turkey looked yummy!

lindsay said...

It was yummy! Injected with butter marinade and topped with a herb butter Jeremy made. Maybe next time I'll ship some to you. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad y'all had a good Thanksgiving. I loved Micah's center piece.


Sarah

Jodi.Pafford said...

What? No post since Thanksgiving! Come on girl!! lol :-)