It is this handsome man's birthday today!!
I am so lucky to have him as my husband. Not only is he good looking but he is the best husband and father that I could have ever asked for. He works so hard to provide for us and because of that I am able to stay home with our kids. He also loves me and his kids to death and shows us every day. He even got snow for his birthday...how special is that?? I wish he was able to stay home and enjoy a nice day off instead of driving in this awful weather. So to make it up to him he won't have to touch a diaper, dish, or make dinner today. :)
Just for fun I interviewed Micah about his daddy....
1. What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Play with him. We like to play dinosaurs.
2. What do you like best about daddy? I like choo choo trains with him
3. How much do you love daddy? I love him alot. I love him criss cross racer more. :)
4. What do you want to do for daddy on his birthday? Give him a present because it's his birthday.
5. What kind of cake should we make daddy today? A truck cake
6. Do you have a birthday wish for daddy today? Just crayons and cake.
Happy Birthday, Jeremy!!
We love you so much and are so thankful for all that you do for us!





2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeremy! Cute interview too.
Happy Birthday Jeremy. I'm sure the truck cake is delicious.
Post a Comment