I can not believe how fast time has gone. I can still remember like it was yesterday the day he was born and the days leading up to his birth. I remember being so scared when they told me his heart beat was irregular and that they needed to do a c section to get him out. I still remember the feelings of being scared for him and praying that everything would be okay. I still tear up when I think about hearing his very first cries and how wonderful that sound was to hear.
I love him so much and can not imagine our family without him. He loves to make us laugh and loves to play. He has so much energy he is hard to keep up with. He is the best big brother that Lylah could ever ask for. He is there for her every step of the way and makes sure she has everything she needs or wants, even though sometimes Mommy and Daddy don't want her to have it.
His laugh is contagious and just looking at his smile makes you want to smile and be happy. He loves to help except when it comes to cleaning his room. When I ask him to do something for me he almost always answers with "sure thing", I love that. He is always saying he loves us and is such a snuggle bug. I am so lucky that God trusted me to be his mommy. I feel so special that He chose me to raise this special little boy.
I just wish he wouldn't grow up so fast. These past 4 years have been amazing and I can't wait to see what the next year holds!
Some Micah-isms
-"When I grow up I want to be a cowboy so I can ride cows."
-"We're alive, right Daddy?"
-Me: "Micah, are you growing?" Micah:"Whoa! Look Mommy I grew!"
-"I hope I can listen"
-Daddy: "Micah what do you want for lunch?" Micah: "I want blue chicken nuggets. You get them from Sonic. You can get green too!"
-Micah talking to his piggy bank: "Hi, penny bank. How are you?" Penny Bank: silence. Micah:"The penny bank isn't talking because he can't speak espanol"
-"Bees use their booty's to sting you"
-"Mommy, we are your childs"
-Micah was hanging out with Lylah while she sat on her little potty. He patted the big potty and says "She can't go on this potty because she is my last sister and will be flushed away."
3 years old






4 comments:
I can't believe he is 4! Craziness! Happy Birthday Micah!
Daddy loves you bubba. Happy birthday
You have one amazing little boy, I miss his silly little self! Thank you for being the best parents for that little boy, y'all are extremely blessed!
Sarah
Happy Birthday Big Boy!! 'Jophes' says happy birthday too!! ;-)
Love your Micah-isms!! :-D
JODI
Post a Comment