Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day and Camping

I finally finished my whirl wind Math class and finished with an A!! Which I am quite proud of because I have NEVER gotten an A in Math before. I'm so glad it's done and over with.

Our summer has been pretty busy and I have a lot to blog about so I'll be working on that. I'll start with June and I'll go from there. :)


For Father's Day Jeremy decided he wanted to celebrate by camping. So we packed up our camper, the kids, and dogs and headed down to Glen Rose, TX.

We had a great weekend filled with swimming, playing, hiking, and of course smores!

When I was dating in college one of my priorities was to meet and marry a man that I thought would make a good father to my kids someday. When I met Jeremy I just knew that he would be a fantastic dad and boy was I right. The kids adore him and I couldn't ask for a better dad for them. So it was fun spending the weekend relaxing and spending time as a family to celebrate.

My kids are fish and LOVE the water. Here's Micah ready to go swimming in the river.

I think their favorite part of camping is playing in the dirt.

I love this picture of my boys. Lylah was supposed to be in it but she had different plans.

We also practiced how to catch a football.


Eating Smores

Micah bought a rubber band gun with his allowance while we were there. I think Jeremy liked it just as much as Micah did.

Our dogs LOVE camping.

Lylah doesn't like s mores (I think she's crazy) but she love marshmallows.

It was a quick three day weekend trip but we had a fun!

Happy Father's Day, Jeremy!!

1 comment:

Lara said...

I love that last picture! And great job on the class!