You turn two today!! Time has flown by and I can not believe it! I still remember the day that we went in and were prepped for surgery, like it was yesterday! I remember when the doctor pulled you out and said "WOW this baby does not want to come out!" as you were grabbing onto me and the gauze trying to stay in. You came out screaming at the top of your lungs and did not stop until your daddy was holding you. From that very moment we knew you were going to be a strong willed little girl.
We loved you from the moment we found out that God had blessed us with you. And as soon as your daddy laid eyes on you, you had him wrapped around your little finger.
I am so thankful that God put you into our lives. These two years have been so much fun and I can not wait to see what the future has in store for you. We love you, Lylah!!
Happy 2nd Birthday!!





2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Miss Lylah! I love the dress you made Lindsay.
I hope those curls stay ... super Cute!
Post a Comment