Monday, August 1, 2011

New Loves in My Life

I have two new loves in my life as of last week.

This is one of them...

On Saturday we picked up Summer!

Summer is only 3 months old but our house is her 4th home. She was bit by another dog at some point and has an awful scar. She has had a rough start but she seems to fit right in with our other furry kids.

She has the sweetest demeanor and is great with our wild kiddos. She is supposed to be a shephard/mastiff mix but I hope not. Jeremy had to talk me into another puppy for quite a while but I'm loving her already.

The other one is this beauty!

I ordered it last week and I am in LOVE!!

After having Lylah I got into sewing more and more. I drooled over embroidery machines forever and finally decided to get one. I'm sorry I waited so long now. This is the coolest machine ever. You push a button and it basically sews for you.

The manual is huge but I'm determined to learn how to use everything that it does.

Lylah is currently in LOVE with Minnie Mouse. I found this fabric and made her a pillow case dress with it. She was super excited when it was done. She just kept pointing to it saying "Minnie Mou, Minnie Mou!"

I found a downloadable cupcake appliqué online and had to try out my machine. It turned out so cute! It's for Lylah's 2nd birthday shirt I'm making her.

How is it possible that she is turning 2 in less than a week?!? Crazy!

So now if I'm not blogging for a while you will know why! :)

1 comment:

Lara said...

Cute puppy! Your new toy looks like a lot of fun! I think I might need one now too.