Our baby boy started school this year! I could not believe how fast this has come. I took a ton of pictures and he got really embarrassed but hey he will only be a kindergartener once, right?
Right before school
Ready to go!
The best picture I got with the two of them. She was really sad. :(
Waiting for Mommy to leave and stop taking pictures.
She was devastated.....so we went out for a donut date.
On the second day of school he wanted to ride the bus. He has waited YEARS to ride a bus. So it wasn't a big surprise that he LOVES riding it and prefers to ride the bus rather than me take him to school. *sigh*
Waiting for the bus
Here we go!
Micah is loving school! We miss him a lot during the day but me and Lylah are learning to have our own fun while he is gone. He has gotten nothing but good reports and if he gets a month of staying on the green (being good) he gets to go to Legoland. So he has something to work toward.
Even though I miss him like crazy I am so glad he is adjusting well to his new school routine.





4 comments:
Good job Micah! I like the first picture. Good idea.
And thanks for the new post and pictures Lindsay!
What a sweet baby, brings a tear to my eye. I can't imagine how sad it must be when its yours. Love you guys.
Aunt Sarah
A few of those pictures just break my heart....:(
you have the cutest kids Lindsay! they are just adorable.
I especially love your header with the violins :) made me smile
Very proud of my little Nephew! Your kiddos are getting so big so fast, it doesn't seem that long ago I held him for the first time.
Love You Guys
Post a Comment