I have really wanted to get back into the swing of blogging. So much has happened in our family within the last couple years and I hate that I do not have some type of record of all the changes that have taken place and how much the kids have grown. So this summer I am going to try to get back into the swing of things. I have so many blog posts in the design phase that it is overwhelming. I am thinking instead of being overwhelmed I am just going to start with what has happen in the present and try not to worry about what I missed writing about. After all my kids are still young and I have a lot I can focus on. :)
With that all being said I need to upload some pictures and away I go!
March 2026 Audrey is 18
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment