Friday, February 15, 2008

To cold to go outside....




It getting cold here agian. I thought the cold weather was starting to fade away, but boy was I wrong. So no going outside for us.
Plus, Micah is sick agian. Or maybe his old cold didn't quite leave yet. But we're nursing him back to health. Hopefully he will be well agian before next week. He's got a party and Grammy to see next week, so he needs to be well for that.
Other than that I just got back from the chiropractor to get my neck worked on and my spine readjusted. Which is so nice since I've been having some neck pain. I think I slept wrong on it. It's slowly getting better though.
Jeremy has decided to go to college!! He is going to go through an online degree program and recieve his bachlors in business. He's really excited and hopefully he will start this summer.
Last night we had a fondue/sandwich dinner for Valentines day. Micah even enjoyed some cheese fondue. We had a great time spending Valentines day as a family.
Well that's the update, and here's some pictures of Micah looking out the window at the dogs. He's always trying to get their attention when they're outside. I hope everyone had a great Valentines day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing this. It is very exciting to see your life and the changes Micah is going through. What a fun time in life!!!! I'll check back again.

Renee