Monday, March 10, 2008

It snows in Texas???


Well a wonderful thing happened last week......we got SNOW!!! Can you believe it??? And it wasn't just a few flakes it was about 7 inches!! Even enough to build this wonderful snowman. Who knew what a few stakes, magnets, and a piece of a hose could build. But this ghetto snowman came out of all that.

I took Micah out in the snow while it was still snowing and he really didn't like it. The moment he fell and his hands hit the snow he cried until I took him inside. So the next day I took him out again and it was sunny with no wind and he liked it better. He was even enjoying playing with our snowman. Since we didn't have any baby sized gloves his hands got wrapped in some baby booties he had. We loved the snow while it was here but now it's all gone and all that's left is a bunch of puddles and some stakes from our snowman.


Here's some more snow pictures. Enjoy!!










































1 comment:

Lara said...

How fun! I'm glad Micah got to enjoy the snow. We are hoping for warm here soon so Caelyn can go outside.