Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mr. Independent





Well it's happen, Micah has officially taken after his Mama. He has decided that now that he is one he has to do everything himself. If only that included potty training!! Lately if I try to help him eat he pulls the spoon away from me and insists that he feeds himself. This action has resulted in many spoonfuls of food flying threw the air and all over me, Micah, and the wall. I'm fine with him wanting to feed himself as long as he can get some in his mouth. He has trouble keeping the spoon level so most of the food ends up on his lap rather than in his mouth. Oh well at least I know he will be able to take care of himself when he's older. I didn't think that personality traits of mine would come out in him so soon. Instead of it being like mother like daughter, it's like mother like son. ;o)
So now I'll leave you with some Mr. Independent pictures!!











Helping himself to a snack after getting into his diaper bag.

1 comment:

Lara said...

He is not so little anymore! Great pictures.