Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bye Bye Grammie

Well we took Grammie back to the airport last Thursday and boy do we miss her. Micah loved playing with her and when she left he kept looking at the front passengers seat wondering where she went. While she was here she helped me make curtains for our kitchen and Micah's room and they look pretty snazzy. We had a great visit with her and it went by too quick.

While my mom was here Jeremy and I went to the eye doctor. It was the first time I had gone since I was about 10. So I found out that I AM getting old. I had to get glasses. I'm having trouble focusing out of my right eye. So now I am a four eyes. The doctor said I could pretty much wear them when I need to. So I discovered I need them more for driving and a few close up activities. Reading, sewing, etc. As for Jeremy he has one bad eye, which can't be fixed. But other than that he is in good shape.

This past Saturday we took Micah to the Rainforest cafe. He loved it!! He has learned how to point lately so he was pointing to all the animals when they would make any noises. After dinner we decided to take a stroll around the mall and Micah had a great time helping to push the stroller instead of being in it. He also helped us find some clothes at Carter for him. Then on Sunday we were officially introduced to the church as new members. So that was good. Yesterday we stayed home and relaxed. It was cold and rainy all day long then last night it started to SNOW!!! I couldn't believe it, snow in March. I was so excited to get Micah all bundled up this morning and go play in it, but of course by this morning it was all gone. :( Oh well maybe next time.



This weekend we also found out that there is going to be another addition to the Heard family. My sister in law, Renee is pregnant!!! We are really excited and are hoping for a boy so Micah can have a boy cousin close to his age. Well I think that's it from here. I'll leave you with a cute wrinkled nose picture.

No comments: