Thursday, February 18, 2010

The BIG snow storm

Last Thursday, North Texas had the biggest snowstorm they had seen in 30 years. We recieved 12-14 inches of snow. I LOVED it. It reminded me of home.


Our tree in the backyard...


There is a lawnmower somewhere in there..

Micah's tractor..Our deck railing...
Micah had a blast in the snow. He's like his mommy and LOVES it.
Here's our snowman...


Poor guy had trouble walking in the snow...

Making a snowball to throw at mommy... Opps, I fell....

Even baby Lylah joined in on the snow fun. She had a good time too. Although I think it was to bright outside for her.


Eating snow ice cream. It actually was pretty good.


Playing with a snowball...



The snow has all melted away and now there is mud and water everywhere. Hopefully it will warm up soon so the standing water will go away. But we enjoyed the snow while it lasted. It was beautiful!

1 comment:

Lara said...

How fun! Snow can be so much fun for kids (big and little ones)!