Dear Micah,
On this day, three years ago, I was anticipating your arrival after two longs days of labor. For some reason you just did not want to come meet the world. I was scared and nervous throughout those two days. Mostly because I did not know what was going to happen next.
After your heart rate dropped the doctor decided on a c section for your birth. I was worried and excited to finally meet you. I hoped and prayed that you would be healthy and that everything would go okay. As soon as I heard your cries I could finally relax knowing that you were fine. I could not wait to hold you in my arms. I had no idea how my life would change after that moment. Motherhood was new to me and I just prayed that I would be good at it.
The first time I held you I instantly fell in love. I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. You were absolutely perfect in every way. I loved your head full of blonde hair and how you looked up at me with your beautiful gray eyes. You were just as sweet as could be. I am so glad that God chose me to be your mommy.
Even though I may not be the perfect mom, I sure try to do my best. You are truly the best gift I could ever get. I can not believe how fast these past three years have gone by. You are now growing out of being a toddler and I am seeing a handsome little boy emerging. I love watching you learn new things and I just wish I had half the energy you do. It has been a pleasure being your mommy and I can not wait to see what the future holds for you. I am so glad that I get to be a part of it.
March 2026 Audrey is 18
1 month ago





4 comments:
Happy B-Day little man. We had a great time seing you and your baby sister. Uncle Shane, Aunt Renee and Primos
Happy Birthday Micah!
oh my goodness he is so cute! What a handsome little man!
He is just too handsome for words, tell him I miss him and can't wait for him to come to Aunt Saraer again
Post a Comment