Thursday, August 21, 2008

18 months old today!!

Where has the time gone!!! It seems like just yesterday I was bringing home my newborn baby, and now overnight he has blossomed into a fun loving toddler. Today we went to his last shot/well check up until he is 2. And he won't need another shot until he's 4. He's excited about that. ;o) His stats are....

Height- 33 1/4 inches and in the 78 percentile

Weight-25.4 lbs and in the 43 percentile

Head- 18.5 inches and in the 28 percentile

So he's tall and skinny with a little head. :) He is right on track developmentally and they had me fill out an autism survey which also was okay. No worries!! I love when doctors appointments go well. I thought I would post a 12 month pictures with a 18 month taken today and see how much he has grown. It was a lot harder to get him to sit still for a picture today than it was when he was younger. He definitely looks more like a little boy than a baby now.



12 months
Today..
















On the way home we went by the dollar store to get some rawhides for the dogs and while I was there I thought Micah might like some play doh. He had so much fun playing with it, after he tasted it of course. After he got a chunk in his mouth he found out it wasn't very good and stopped trying to eat it. I think his favorite part was when he started stacking the cups (2nd picture) and then they would fall down (3rd picture). He's too funny.






In honor of Micah's 18 month birthday, this weekend we are going to get him a potty!! We're not going to rush him into potty training but this way he can have some time to get used to the toilet and hopefully potty train before he is 3. ;o) Maybe that's wishful thinking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has grown so much I just wish I could have been there for most of it. Tell him I love him and miss him.


Sarah

Lara said...

Play-Doh! How fun!