Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth...

AKA the Barnum and Bailey Circus!!! We had a great time on Thursday night. It was about a 3 hour show and Micah did pretty good for a one year old. He LOVED all the animals and kept pointing them out. At one point there were some goats that came out and he start to bark thinking they were dogs. HAHA!! The first half of the show he sat pretty still and just watched everything, but the second half he start to melt down. It was past bedtime and he was TIRED. Once we got to the car I put him in his jammies and he crashed as soon as we started to move. Me and Jeremy had a good time as well and we were able to get some pretty good pictures for as far up in the stands as we were. So here you go....

Me and Micah getting ready to go....




Micah and Daddy eating cotton candy.....





Daddy and Micah....



Tigers....



Intermission....



Elephants.....




Clowns....


Little clown car....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the circus. Micah looks like he had a blast.
sarah

Lara said...

How fun! I'm glad you all got the chance to go.

We should have a guest room on Monday! Feel free to come see us! I still haven't had the chance to see Micah in person yet. I would love to meet him before he goes off to college! :)

Bluebird & Company said...

Looks like fun! My kids LOVED the circus when we took them a few months ago here. They liked the trapeze people the best.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!! you're so brave for taking him! :) <3 Sam