Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Discoveries

I decided it would be a good time to try a few new things with Micah. So I bought him a painting book with paint. He really enjoyed painting, he enjoyed it so much he ended up eating the paint.



I also started giving him cold cereal for breakfast. He loves it!!! But boy is he a messy eater, he loves cereal so much that he doesn't want to leave a drop of milk or cereal behind. So the other morning I looked over at him and saw this....



I love having a toddler, but sometimes he can be soo messy!!! He keeps my life entertaining and I wouldn't trade him for the world. :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a ham!! He is so silly. What is he doing in the second to last picture?

Sarah

Nick, Christi, Dreigan, Fionna, & Naya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick, Christi, Dreigan, Fionna, & Naya said...

Oh be adventurous. Give him cream of wheat and let him feed himself. Now that's a true mess. Actually there is no reason he can't eat what you and Jeremy eat everyday, just watch the spices and cut it up into 1/2 in to 3/4in size pieces. Gerber just want us to think we have to feed our kids special food for like forever. It's better for their bottom line. It's a conspiracy man.

Bluebird & Company said...

oh my gosh! those pictures are hilarious!

Lara said...

Silly Boy!